About this product
Looking for a larger sleeping area? Then the Jay-Be Jubilee Small Double Folding bed with Rebound e-Fibre Mattress could be the perfect guest bed for you.
Offering a more generous sized sleeping area, this small double guest bed is a strong and sturdy model built for long-lasting durability.
The traditional sprung slatted base works in harmony with the Rebound e-Fibre mattress to flex as you move in the night for exceptional support and comfort.
360°castors allow this guest bed to be manoeuvred easily around your room, with fully automatic folding legs making it easy to open and close in seconds.
The beech effect headboard secures your pillow with a foot end to help keep the mattress in place.
- More generous sized sleeping area perfect for unexpected guests.
- Traditional sprung slatted bed with a strong and sturdy steel frame.
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close.
- Full-width headboard with a beech effect finish.
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability.
- 100% Foam Free breathable e-Fibre comfort layers.
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOC's.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee.
- 160kg User weight
- Open: W122 x L192 x H40cm (to Headboard 52cm)
- Folded: W122 x D34 x H100cm
- Mattress depth: 10cm
- Product weight: 29kg / 63.9lbs
Folding Bed prices include delivery to mainland UK home or business addresses.
Orders received before 11.00am will be despatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders received after 11.00am will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next working day
Home delivery examples
Scenario 1. An order received before 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Tuesday afternoon and delivered on Wednesday.
Scenario 2. An order received after 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday.
Scenario 3 (weekend). An order received before 11am on Friday will be despatched on Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday the following week.
Scenario 4 (weekend). An order placed after 11am on Friday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. This excludes bank holidays.
If the consumer is not available to sign for and receive the delivery, a “Calling Card” will be left for the consumer to arrange a redelivery at their convenience.
If the consumer does not arrange a redelivery, we will attempt to deliver again the following day. If delivery is still unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the factory and the consumer contacted.
UK Mainland - Free
Ireland - £30
Isle of Man - £20
Scottish Highlands - £30
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.