About this product
The Jay-Be Jubilee Single Folding Bed with Micro e-Pocket Mattress combines all the benefits of a compact guest bed with the added luxury of a Pocket Sprung mattress.
A strong and sturdy model built for long-lasting durability offers a headboard to secure your pillow, a foot end to keep your mattress in place and 360°castors allowing this guest bed to be manoeuvred easily around the room.
Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close in seconds, so you can be prepared in a moment's notice.
It's Micro e-Pocket Mattress encapsulates over 400 individual micro pocket springs with the additional benefit of a comfort layer made from our exclusive Jay-Be e-Fibre.
Each spring works independently with the premium fillings to adapt to the contours of your body offering luxurious comfort for a quality night's sleep on a traditional sprung slatted base for adaptable support.
- Traditional sprung slatted bed with a strong and sturdy steel frame.
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close.
- Full-width headboard with a beech effect finish.
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability.
- Micro e-Pocket mattress with 400 individual springs working independently to adapt to the contours of your body.
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers.
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOC's.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee.
- 120kg User weight
- Open: W82 x L192 x H39cm (to Headboard 52cm)
- Folded: W82 x D34 x H100cm
- Mattress depth: 10cm
- Product weight: 22kg / 48.5lbs
Folding Bed prices include delivery to mainland UK home or business addresses.
Orders received before 11.00am will be despatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders received after 11.00am will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next working day
Home delivery examples
Scenario 1. An order received before 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Tuesday afternoon and delivered on Wednesday.
Scenario 2. An order received after 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday.
Scenario 3 (weekend). An order received before 11am on Friday will be despatched on Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday the following week.
Scenario 4 (weekend). An order placed after 11am on Friday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. This excludes bank holidays.
If the consumer is not available to sign for and receive the delivery, a “Calling Card” will be left for the consumer to arrange a redelivery at their convenience.
If the consumer does not arrange a redelivery, we will attempt to deliver again the following day. If delivery is still unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the factory and the consumer contacted.
UK Mainland - Free
Ireland - £30
Isle of Man - £20
Scottish Highlands - £30